Have you ever wanted to know how to use a 20″ rail? Well, this post is for you! Follow along as I explain different ways of using a 20″ rail. You will learn tips and tricks that are sure to make your life easier in the crafting world.
This post is for all of the people out there who are looking! I will teach different ways that work well with this size, including tips and tricks. Come along with me as I show off my techniques in using these 20” rails and how to have an easier time creating wonderful things with them!
With a 20″ wreath rail, you can create a stylish and modern look that will enhance any home or office. The information I am about to share with you is going to be helpful for anyone who wants their space just as beautiful! I remember when I first started out, everything was a hot mess (hint’s my name)! I was just a mom who wanted to get crafty and make my house beautiful. Once I started I couldn’t stop, and now I want to help everyone around me create the coolest, most beautiful, and unique pieces.
How to use a 20″ Rail
The 20″ Rail is a versatile tool that can be used in many ways. This post will outline different uses for the rail, as well as provide some tips and tricks for how to achieve them. It’s not just about wreaths anymore this is about so many new things, like swags, centerpieces, and more! Now, let’s talk about how we are going to make this 20″ rail into everything. Learn how to use a 20″ rail and how to decorate your homes for all of your guests.
5 Ways How You Can Use a 20″ Rail
- Using a 20” standard rail can be lots of fun. We like to use them as swag which hangs down vertically. This can be for a door or wall in the house. And then if you want you can Hang the swag horizontally and this can be over a doorway. To break all of this down, a swag is a traditional decoration that can be hung from one of two directions. The vertical hanging version creates the impression of elegance, while horizontal style provides an attractive frame for doorways and hallways in homes or commercial spaces alike.
- Next another great way to utilize a 20” rail is Use as a centerpiece. Lay it down flat and create a 360 degree experience. Or make the design towards the front and put this up on a mantle or shelf. It could serve as the focal point for your living room, kitchen or dining room! You’ll also find that it’s perfect to place on a table where you want something eye-catching without taking up too much space.
- An interesting thing about the 20” rail is you can also add in other elements like a sign or plush attachment that will stand up in the center. And as for your centerpiece idea, You could even add in tall flameless candles to the centerpiece.
- One thing to keep in mind is; if you feel like it’s not the wow factor you are wanting it to be you can alway zip tie and add to another rail to make it even thicker if you want a more full piece for your wreath rail. Just use the zip ties and attach to the bottom of the wreath rail. Or you can drill holes up on the top of the design and add the 20” rail with zip ties to give the mesh look on top and bottom of the design.
- These rails are a perfect match with our Interchangeable wreath rails. We have different styles to choose from. The 20″ rail can make a great upsell to your customer. When selling a one wreath rail, you can offer a different 20” standard rail that can be changed out for the season or holiday.
All of these tips are here to help you and guide your way when it comes time for a new 20″ wreath rail. Wreaths are a beautiful way to decorate your home. A 20″ Rail can be used for many wreath projects around the house. This rail is versatile and can give your customer different options that are more affordable in comparison to buying a wreath for every season.
Learn different ways of using a 20″ rail. Wreaths are an excellent way to decorate your home for any occasion. However, sometimes they’re too big or just not right for your space. The good news is that with some creativity and imagination there are so many other ways to use this versatile product!
A 20″ wreath rail is not just the perfect finishing touch for your home, but it can also be an eye-catching accent. With so many ways to style and decorate them you’re sure find to something that’s right up your alley!
Selecting the right flowers and greenery depends on your personal preference. You can’t go wrong with lush greens or colorful blooms! If you’re not sure what color scheme will best complement her home decor then I would recommend picking one in between two colors for contrast instead of choosing an all out affair because it’ll look much more cohesive when paired alongside other bold pieces like artwork that could work well together if they share similar schemes too.
If you are wanting to check out more tips and tricks check out my other blogs, such as my DIY Gingerbread Cupcake Wreath Rail. I can also teach you how to hang a wreath rail as well! Once you have finished your project or have any questions, head to my facebook page and either show off your wreath or ask your questions! I hope this guide has been helpful to you! If there’s anything else I can help with, please let me know. Thanks for reading.
Just pin this how to use a 20″ rail to save this information for later!